Friday, June 21, 2019

Santee Lakes Fishing

  • pulling big bass out of thick grass at santee lakes!

    This is my new favorite way to fish! Pulling big bass out of thick grass! I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did making it!
    Watch Now
  • Trout Fishing at Santee Lakes Opener | LIMITS and Monster Trout

    I had a lot of fun fishing the Santee Lakes Trout Opener! Lots of people, but the fish were biting. It was so nice meeting and getting greeted by all you guys there!
    Watch Now
  • Bed fishing at santee lakes

    hope you guys enjoy the video.
    Watch Now
  • Stock Day! -- Trout Fishing At Santee Lakes

    My first time ever fishing on stock day and it was pretty fun, but I can only imagine the weekend crowd…. Might change my mind then... - Bearz G.
    Watch Now
  • Post-Storm Bass Fishing -- San Diego Fishing (Santee Lakes)

    Decided to fish after the storm and it was quite an experience. What is your favorite fall bait? Comment below! - Bearz G.
    Watch Now
  • Nice Hook Jaw Trout from Santee Lakes

    01/12/19 Caught a nice Hook jaw trout at Santee Lakes. Didn\'t really get any other bites. Also met JB fishing and Trout made at the lake. Cool to meet other ...
    Watch Now
  • Easy limits at santee lakes! (Doubled up)

    When you can get on the trout like this it can be so much fun! I hope to have more great days like this as the trout season progresses! Hope you guys enjoy the ...
    Watch Now
  • Fishing For Largemouth Bass -- Santee Lakes

    My first attempt to target Largemouth Bass at Santee Lakes! All I can say that it was a success! No monsters but it feels good to catch the green kind! - Bearz G.
    Watch Now
  • Santee Lakes - We got our limits of TROUT! - Feels good to be back

    Thank you guys for supporting this channel! Feels good to be back trout fishing again. Been busy most recently. I will try my best to make more vids! lets try and ...
    Watch Now
  • catching bass and trout at santee lakes(crazy unexpected ending)

    Had a great few days of fishing! We caught a lot of bass and my friend Andy even caught a giant!
    Watch Now
  • The Bite Before The Storm -- Bass Fishing (Santee Lakes)

    Did some evening fishing with some friends before the thunderstorm hit us that night. It was fun! The fall transition is getting a tad bit better! Enjoy! - Bearz G.
    Watch Now
  • TROUT FISHING AT SANTEE LAKES

    Finally made it out to Santee Lakes! Follow me on IG here: https://bit.ly/2JA5X1e.
    Watch Now
  • Santee Lakes Trout Reopener + Pelican tried to eat my fish!!

    First time ever at Santee lakes felt like we did pretty good as we arrived to the lake 2 hours after opening. My waterproof jacket makes lots of noise so sorry for ...
    Watch Now
  • Santee lakes topwater bass fishing 5-5 -19


    Watch Now
  • Santee Lakes Trout Opener with Rodney Marquez

    I was able to make it out to the Santee Lakes Trout Opener this year and had the wonderful opportunity meeting a lot of people that found my videos useful!
    Watch Now
  • San Diego Cat fishing: Santee Lakes!

    Excellent day Cat fishing at Santee Lakes Back to Back Actions couldn\'t ask for a better day fishing for Catfish!
    Watch Now
  • Shocking giant trout catch at santee lakes (new pb)

    Was an awesome day of fishing and I can\'t believe I caught that huge trout! Definitely a day I\'ll never forget!
    Watch Now
  • Finally some TROUT FISHING at SANTEE LAKES

    02/22/19 So I finally had a chance to go trout fishing and this was the result. I had about 2 hours before the lake close and was able to catch one. The lake was ...
    Watch Now
  • TROUT AT SANTEE LAKES!!!


    Watch Now
  • Santee Lakes 2018 Trout Opener

    Opening day for trout fishing at Santee Lakes. It was fun and met some cool people. Got a nice 4-5lb trout with my BFS. Arsenal: Daiwa Area Bum 62ML Daiwa ...
    Watch Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vrbo Holden Beach

Holden Beach rental VRBO. Watch Now